This page will point you to other items that I’ve written and to items that have been featured elsewhere. Some of these are unrelated to the topic of this blog.
- Artichoke Leaves and Cumin Sour Grape Dippers with Pepper Jack Fondue. An entry in Food 52‘s Fondue Contest, February, 2o11.
- Eating Alone: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. A guest blog post on Scary Mommy‘s Scary Mommy Society, February 2011.
- The Self-Esteem and Social-Esteem of the Food Blogger. On BlogHer.com, January 2011.
- Written with Michael Barrie. Mandatives: Lessons on raising/control diagnostics. In Canadian Journal of Linguistics 55(1): 131-138, 2010.
- “Complex verb formation revisited: Restructuring in Inuktitut and Nuu-chah-nulth.” In Variations on Polysynthesis: The Eskaleut Languages, eds. Mahieu, Marc-Antoine and Nicole Tersis, 135-147. John Benjamins. 2009.
If you are for some reason interested in a longer list of Linguistics conference talks and papers, contact email@example.com.
To find out more about Cook the Story and the blogger, Chris, go to the Cook the Story About Page.